1. True pelvic
2. False pelvic.
Diameter of the brim :-
It is devied in to 3 parts:-
1.anterior , posterior diameter:-
*It is the line between from the sacral promotory to the upper border of symphasis pubics.
*this diameter is of 3 types.
*It is the Line between lower boder of symphasis pubics to mid-point of saccral promotory .
*it is about 12 cm.
*it is the distance between mid point of saccral promotory bony prominent projection in mid -line of symphasis pubics .
- It is about 10 cm.
- C.true conjugate:-
- *It extened from the saccral promotory to the top of the symphasis pubics.
- *It is about 11 cm .
*It is the distance between the two farthest point on the pelvic brim over the illiopectineal line .
*it is about 13 cm.
*it starts from the sacriliac joint to the opposite illo-pubic eminence .
- It is about 12 cm.
2 .. cavity of pelvic:-
*The cavity excends from the brief about to the outlet below.
*it is surrounded by the ligaments of pelvic and many bony parts of the pelvic bone.
- It shape is almost rounded and it consist of in anterior border ,symphasis pubis.in posterior border sacram and in lateral border different of tissues and ligaments are present..
- * All the diameter of pelvic cavity are some as because it is rounded in save and all the diameters measures 12 cm.
3…diameter of pelvic outlet :-
- It consist of lower border of all bones of the pelvic cavity.
- *It comsists of lowe border of symphasis pubis sacro coccyx joint, ischial tubercity .
- * It shape is anteriorly and posterior oval shape .
- * It works or helps for the passing of fetus during delivery .
- It is also known as bonny outlet .
A..Anterior posterior diameter:-
- Anterior posterior diameter extends from lower border of symphasis pubics to lower part of the coccyx .
- .it about 13 cm.
- B… Obligue diameter:-
- * It extends from right and left of sacrospinus ligaments to obturator foromen.
- * It is about 12 cm.
- C… transverse diameter:-
- * It is between to the ischial tubercity.
- *It is 11 cm.